Showcase constant temperature and humidity machine installation methods and steps
Constant temperature and humidity machine in the display cabinet is a direct evaporative dehumidification and temperature control products with the internal air of the display cabinet as the cooling medium, in order to control the air temperature of the unit, compared with the same cold volume of the model unit, due to its condenser using exhaust design plus indoor waste heat recovery, and the use of heat transfer tubes made of compact structure, compact size, compressor refrigeration efficiency is high. The following is a brief introduction to the installation method and steps of the temperature and humidity machine.
After arriving at the site of the display cabinet constant temperature and humidity machine installation before the preparatory work.
1. After unpacking and checking the intactness of the equipment after the arrival of the unit, the installation and handling personnel should hold and put it gently, and refuse to damage the unit by barbaric operation.
2. After the equipment is landed, confirm whether the tools and related accessories for installing the equipment on site are in accordance with the site conditions.
3. Keep the unit level when moving, do not tilt it, and put it down gently.
Secondly, after the preparation work is ready, start the docking work of the equipment air duct.
1. According to the size of the air outlet reserved in advance for the display cabinet, the air duct is fixed and connected.
Duct installation should have professionals HVAC industry technology for installation guidance, the use of insulation duct.
At present, the style of air duct is more is two: rectangular air duct and round air duct. Round duct can be directly with the equipment air flange for docking; rectangular duct need to add a transition air supply port; duct link length can not be greater than the set of residual pressure allowed by the length.
2. The return air outlet of the unit is sent to the cabinet from the duct, and the size of the air outlet is provided by the supplier and reserved by the engineer.
3. No matter which duct should be used with insulation duct. The thickness of the insulation layer should be not less than 10MM.
4. Others. Duct interface parts should be sealed tightly with aluminium foil tape. Hose do response fixed.
Again, after the air duct is fixed, then connect the water supply and drainage of the constant temperature and humidity machine of the display cabinet.
Water pipe connection should pay attention to matters
1. The installation and insulation of the water pipe of the unit should be designed and guided by professional personnel, and the HVAC installation specification should be implemented.
2. Inlet and outlet pipes should be connected in accordance with the requirements of the logo on the unit.
3. The chilled water piping system should be installed with anti-vibration flexible joints, water filters, etc. first.
4. The water filter is recommended at the end of the total water source on site, in order to prevent bad water quality leading to the quality of air.
5. On-site hose connection: a pair of flexible stainless steel braided hoses should be installed at the inlet and outlet pipes for connecting the water pipes. When connecting the hoses, use two spanners of the right size, one on the unit's female threaded pipe connector and the other on the hexagonal pipe connector of the hoses. Do not use the spanners on the hose or on the pipe sleeve. The hose should not be stretched, twisted or kinked. Connections should also not be too tight. Before the water system is pressurised, the hoses and fittings should be carefully inspected to ensure that there are no cuts, abrasions, twists, kinks and that the hose will not come into contact with sharp surfaces and sharp edges during use. A ball valve should be fitted to each hose to regulate and shut off the flow of water and balance the network. A two-position motorised control valve regulates the volume of water according to the operation of the compressor and the refrigerant discharge pressure. The motorised valve is used to switch off the flow of water on the source side during shutdown.